The ABEPRO of 2008 is the sum up of several previous management which produced an Association which has credibility, public recognition for its ethic and representative. To enphasize the priceless contribution to those who came before than us, we formulate an explicit mission to follow for the biennial 2008/2009:
- To consolidate the recognition of practices of management with transparence, ethic and respect to the diversity of opinions;
- To have good practices of Management;
- To mantain the recognition by the Community of Production Engineering, as an ethic and representative Association;
- To apply activities of Pro-Active actions on the development of its actions-aims;
- To develop human competences and seek financial and technologic resources in accordance to the demands of the Community of Production Engineering;
- To develop projects that aim to make professional the organization of events, stablishment of an organizational structure with Permanent Secretary, in order to achieve regionalism of its actions;
- To organize efforts to ensure its self-sustentability as well as self financial schemes.